• A relevant education for a changing South Africa
• A unique, caring Islamic ethos
• A demanding, yet supportive learning environment
• A learner-centred approach whereby every learner is provided with opportunities for individual growth
• Class sizes that allow for individual attention
• Instruction in both Islamic and Secular subjects
• A well-equipped, professional and dedicated teaching staff
• Excellent facilities and the latest educational technology
OUR SERVICE STANDARDS
• Acknowledgement and reply to written queries within two working days upon receipt
• Greet and be polite to all parents and visitors
• Treat parents and visitors with respect and dignity
• Provide on-line access
• Get all necessary details regarding the matter you wish to enquire about
• If you do not get satisfaction at entry level, move up the organogram until you find satisfaction
• No complaint/query will be dealt with without an appointment
• Upon arrival introduce yourself at reception and indicate that you have an appointment
• Parents may not approach educators in classrooms without making an appointment
• We expect our parents, service providers and visitors to show the kind of respect that they expect of our personnel
Parent Teacher Association
We believe that parental and community involvement is the key to running a successful school. Class Representatives are elected at the beginning of each academic year at our Annual Meet and Greet sessions. These representatives form the Parent Teacher Association who are responsible for assisting the school to build solid relationships between the home and the school through a host of activities that are arranged throughout the school year.
The PTA’s main focus is:
To assist the school to achieve its goals through organising and supporting school events.
Parent Teacher Interviews
These are held formally each term after reports have been issued. Parents may also be invited to attend meetings as and when the need arises. The school has an open door policy that allows parents, who have concerns, the opportunity to discuss their child’s progress throughout the term.
2. Print and sign the completed application form and hand to the Senior Administrator together with all the requested documents as indicated on the form.
3. Pay Application fee.
All admission decisions are communicated in writing.
To help plan for the next year, Parents are required to complete the online Re Registration form in August of each year and pay a Re Registration fee.
APAX follows the National Department of Education school terms. There are occasions when we alter our school terms to suit Muslim holidays such as the days of Eid and for the fasting month of Ramadhaan, this is in keeping with the Islamic ethos of the school.
MONTHLY OVER 10 MONTHS
Fees for the 2020 academic year exclude the costs of extra-mural activities and excursions.
Account Number: 62291366815
Branch No: 256505
Ref: your child’s Initial, Surname and Grade / Alternatively the family number allocated to your child
NB: Please ensure that your payment is referenced correctly so that funds are allocated accordingly.
Any queries are to be directed to at: email@example.com
DISCOUNT STRUCTURE FOR 2020
If full payment is made on or before the 29 February 2020 you will receive a 5% discount. Please note that the discount structure is calculated post the sibling discount being taken into account.
If you have two or more children in the school, the first child will pay the full amount and every sibling thereafter will receive a 4% discount.
Fees should be paid in full by the 30 October each year